Harvest Caramel Corn
I love harvest caramel corn, it’s not only festive but it tastes DELICIOUS!
- 10 C of popped popcorn
- 1 C butter
- 1 C light brown sugar
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- Harvest blend M&M’s
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Make the popcorn, salt it and place on lined cookie sheet
- Melt 1 C of butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat
- Add 1 C of brown sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed
- Stir continuously and bring mixture to a boil
- When it comes to a boil allow it to cook for five minutes without stirring
- Add the 2 Tsp of vanilla at the four minute mark and stir
- Continue to let it boil for an additional minute and then add the1/2 Tsp baking soda
- Drizzle the caramel mixture to the popcorn and let it cool slightly before adding the candy
- Let the popcorn cool completely before serving!
I hope you enjoy the Harvest Caramel Corn. Is there a candy you would add to the mix?