Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter
I love honey butter because I like that extra sweetness it adds to the rolls but honey butter hits a bit differently and it taste like fall!
- 1 C salted butter, 2 sticks (softened)
- 3/4 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 5 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- Whip the softened butter, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and 1 Tbsp of the pumpkin puree
- Gradually add the rest of the pumpkin puree as you continue to whip the butter
- Add the honey and the vanilla and continue to bear (1-2 minutes) until thick and fluffy
- Scoop into a container for easy serving
- Serve at room temperature with a drizzle of honey on top
Store the butter in the refrigerator until ready to use. The original recipe also calls for 6 Tbsp of pumpkin puree, but I like the more subtle pumpkin taste!
I hope you enjoy and share the recipe with your loved ones!