Festival of Holidays
Every year I visit the Festival of Holidays at the Disneyland Resort. I purchase a Sip n’ Savor pass and try all the new food offerings the festival offers, but due to the pandemic, Disneyland/Disney California Adventure is closed. I thought it would be fun to create a Festival of Holidays at home for Thanksgiving.
- Thanksmas Sandwich (Jolly Holiday)
- Tortitas de Papa con queso ( Paradise Garden Grill)
- Braised Pork Belly Adobo (Blissfully Braised booth)
- Baked Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Buńuelos (Paradise Garden Grill)
- Brussel sprouts with cheese and bacon
- Mashed potatoes
- Green beans
- Honey baked ham fried rice
- Celery and cream cheese
- Pumpkin pie
- Harvest marbled chocolate chip cookies
It’s a lot of food, but I like to have options, plus leftovers are always just as good if not better.