If you have been following my blog for a while now, you know I love my season popcorn, so here is my Christmas Popcorn!
- 10 C popped popcorn
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 C mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 C mini Christmas colored M&M’s
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place popped popcorn on lined baking sheet. Try and remove all of the un-popped kernels.
- In a sauce pan melt butter. Once melted add in mini marshmallows and melt making sure to stir consistently.
- Once melted pour over popcorn and gently mix.
- Once popcorn is coated add it to a bowl and sprinkle on M&M’s
You can add whatever you like to the mix, but this is what I enjoy. On occasion, I will drizzle some caramel sauce because it tastes incredible.