Christmas Puppy Chow
Along with my popcorn, my Christmas Puppy Chow is another must-have snack. Whether it is a movie, TV show, or a book, I can eat these as if they were popcorn.
- 8 C Chex cereal, divided
- 1 C red candy melts
- 1 C green candy melts
- 1 1/2 C powdered sugar, divided
- 2 Gallon-sized ziplock bags
- Place 4 cups of the Chex in one ziplock bags and the other 4 cups of Chex in the second ziplock bag.
- In a microwave safe bowl add the red candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and cook for 15 minute intervals until smooth.
- Pour the red in one of the bags and shake until the cereal is covered.
- In the same bag add 3/4 cup powder sugar and shake until the cereal is covered.
- Repeat with the process with the second bag of Chex.
I love how quick and easy these are to make because I make so many of them every December! I do like to crushed candy canes now and again, but I prefer them just as they are.