Peanut Butter Banana Puffles
On Christmas Day, the pups get a special breakfast. This year I decided on Peanut Butter Banana Puffles (pup waffles).
- 1 C oatmeal
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 C creamy peanut butter (make sure it is Xylitol free)
- Coconut oil (For greasing)
- Heat your waffle iron
- Ina medium bowl mash the banana with a fork
- Once the banana is mashed mix in the rest of the ingredients except for the coconut oil
- When the waffle iron is heated brush on a little coconut oil to grease
- Scoop 2 Tbsp of batter into the center of each square close the lid to cook
- Cook for about four minutes or until golden brown
- Remove the waffles, cut into squares and let cool before feeding your furry friends
I have a good feeling the pups will enjoy their breakfast this year. Do you make a special breakfast for the Holidays?