April has come to an end which means wrap-up time! So here are all 22 books I read in April:
- Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses #1)
- Kissing Coffins (Vampire Kisses #2)
- Vampireville (Vampire Kisses #3)
- Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses #4)
- The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses #5)
- Royal Blood (Vampire Kisses #6)
- Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)
- Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses #8)
- Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses #9)
- Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, vol. 1
As you can tell, I read A LOT of vampire books, I could say it’s because it’s halfway to Halloween, but I would be lying. I was very interested in the Vampire Kisses Series. Still, I was over the main girl in the book by the time I got to the graphic novels and decided my time with the series has come to an end. My favorite read is Demon Slayer. I picked this up because of my friends who are obsessed with Demon Slayer. I have to say I enjoyed it, and I plan to read all 23 volumes before I watch the show and the new movie that just came out.
What was your least favorite book you have read?