When my little cousin got into Marvel movies and watched Ant-Man, she recognized some places in the film, and we decided to go out and find some of the places in the film. Here are the locations we visited:
- This is the place where Scott stays with his friend Luis.
- It’s actually called the Riviera Hotel and you can find it at 420 Jones Street, San Francisco Ca. 94102
Ellis Food Center:
- Scott sits in his van contemplating his finances after Luis tempts him with a lucrative heist.
- A short walk across the street from the Hotel at 398 Jones Street, San Francisco Ca. 94102
Dr. Pym’s Home:
- You can find Dr. Pym’s house at 601 Buena Vista Avenue W San Francisco Ca. 94117
- When Scott is under house arrest.
- 1400 18th Street, San Francisco Ca. 94017
Muir Woods National Monument:
- The FBI find their way to the Lab hidden in the woods and arrest Hope and her Father.
- Muir Woods
Arrow of Ants:
- The gang follows an arrow made of ants through the city to the Lab’s new hiding place.
- 935 Filbert Street, San Francisco Ca. 94133
There are many more streets to visit, BUT I lost her interest in them, so I didn’t share. If you do visit these places, be sure to be respectful to each location.