Chocolate covered pretzels are the best combinations of sweet and salty plus they are super festive.
- 24 oz white candy melts
- Small pretzel twists
- Small candy eyeballs
- Cover your work surface with parchment paper.
- Place white candy melts in bowl and hear in 30 second increments stirring in-between.
- Dip your pretzels in the melted chocolate, carefully shake off excess candy coating.
- Lay the covered pretzel on the parchment paper.
- Transfer remaining candy melts (melted) in a zip lock bag cut the corner and drizzle across each pretzel in a zig zag.
- Pipe remixing melts in two loops and add the eyeballs.
- Let it cool and set completely.
These are super easy and fun to make plus they are delicious.