Apple Crunch Pupcakes
I have decided to spoil the pups and wake up early to make them fresh Apple Crunch Pupcakes. Even pups deserve a special breakfast in this spooky season.
- 2 C water
- 1 C chopped and peeled apples (1)
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 4 C flour (your choice)
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350º
- In a large bowl mix water, eggs, and honey together
- Combine flour and baking powder and mix into the wet ingredients
- Fold in chopped apples
- Spoon mixture into a greased muffin tin
- Bake for 35 minutes and let cool.
I didn’t let these fully cool because I still wanted them to be warm when they ate them. My littles have a small mouth, so instead of giving them one full one, I split one in half for them and cut it into smaller and bite-sized pieces. They scarfed it down, so I am assuming they enjoyed it. Before we started the day, we dropped a couple of them off to our puppy cousins, and of course, to our puppy friends so they could enjoy as well.