Pumpkin Spice Tiramisu
I love Tiramisu, so I decided to find a recipe that adds a bit more of a fall feeling.
- 1 2/3 Whipping Cream
- 26 Oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 C powered sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoon instant coffee (to taste)
- 1 C Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1.4 Tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 C strong coffee
- 30-36 Lady finger cookies
- Cinnamon for garnish
- In the bowl of your stand mixer. Whip the cream until the cream reaches a stiff peak. Set aside.
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and vanilla and mix to combine
- Fold the whipping cream into the mascarpone mixture gently until there is no streaks of whipping cream visible
- Set the cream mixture aside for a minute and dip each of the ladyfingers into the coffee briefly, lining the bottom of a large rectangular baking sheet
- Smooth half of the cream mixture over the layer of coffee soaked ladyfingers and smooth out the top
- Add another layer of coffee-soaked ladyfingers over the cream layer, and add the other half of the cream mixture, smoothing out the top
- Refrigerate uncovered for about 6 hours or overnight
- Before serving sprinkle the top with cinnamon
I hope you enjoy this tiramisu as much as my family did. I would prefer it with a little less of the pumpkin taste. If you are a fan of pumpkins, I think you will love it.