Whipped Hot Chocolate
Who doesn’t love a nice Hot Chocolate in winter. Well you have to try this whipped hot chocolate.
- 2 Tbsp powdered hot chocolate
- 5 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 C chocolate milk
- Shaved chocolate
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and hot chocolate mix
- Whisk or beat with a mixer until the consistency is fluffy
- Heat chocolate milk in the microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on hot you like your beverage
- Spoon the whipped chocolate on top and ENJOY!
This is a fun twist on Hot Chocolate plus it’s really easy to make and really delicious!