Downtown Disney District Holiday Foods
Make sure to visit DTD this Holiday season because they are filled with delicious Holiday treats.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes – The Peppermint Classic Shake is frosty with a chocolate mint pattie, whipped cream, crushed peppermint and chocolate drizzle.
- California Churro – The White Peppermint Churro, coated in powdered sugar and drizzled with peppermint icing, is another favorite!
- Kayla’s Cake – The Christmas Snowman and Gingerbread Macarons are delicious and so precious!
- La Brea Bakery & Café – Pick up a Pumpkin Mousse Tart, or a Pumpkin or Peppermint Latte.
- Marceline’s Confectionery – From your Disneyland app, you can now mobile order* such treats as a Mickey Peppermint Marshmallow, a Mickey Santa Cupcake, a Snowflake Caramel Apple and much more!
- Naples Ristorante e Bar – The Holiday Pizza is made with fontina, provolone, roasted pumpkin, finocchiona salami, sautéed onions and honey.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – This season, try a Pumpkin Glazed Beignet through Dec. 9, 2021, or a Candy Cane Glaze Beignet, Dec. 10-Jan. 9, 2022 at the express window, or a Bananas Foster Glazed Beignet inside the restaurant, along with a Snowfall Martini!
- Salt & Straw – Savor a scoop or pint of festive new flavors that embrace warmth and spice, such as Peppermint Cocoa, Gingerbread Cookie Dough, Almond Brittle with Salted Ganache or The Great Cookie Swap, beginning Nov. 26, 2021.
- Sprinkles – Get in the spirit with all three holiday cupcakes: Christmas Cookie, Gingerbread and Chocolate Peppermint.
- Tortilla Jo’s – The Trio de Tamales de Dulce starts with a red tamal served with a house-made strawberry jam; the White Tamal Dulce de Leche is served with raisins and cinnamon compote, and the Yellow Pineapple Tamal is topped with a piña colada sauce.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Cin-A-Bitz are hand rolled pretzel pieces glazed with butter and layered in a cinnamon sugar coating.
There are so many treats to try, what are you going to try first? Personally, I enjoy the Candy Cane Glaze Beignet from Jazz Kitchen.