Festive Holiday Foods
It is the Festival of the Holidays which means I had to purchase the Sip n Savor pass to try all the delicious Holiday Foods.
Here is what I ate:
- Braised Pork Belly Adobo with Garlic Fried Rice
- Impossible Chorizo Queso Fundido with House made Tortilla Chips
- Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Macaron
- Esquites Carnitas Mac & Cheese Featuring Cacique® Oaxaca & Cotija Cheeses, with Spiced Puffed Rice
- Holiday Spiced Wings with citrus cranberries
- House-made Pozole
- Chile Relleno Plate
- Bao Bun with Seasonal Fruit
- Peppermint Churro
- Deconstructed Carnitas Tamal
- Holiday Snack Molecules
- Pineapple-Coconut Ration
Still, my number one favorite is the Braised Pork Belly Adobo with Garlic Fried Rice. I love pork belly, especially if I don’t have to make it myself. What is your favorite dish you have tried this holiday season?