The Christmas Tag
I saw a cute Christmas tag, it has 13 questions to answer! So let’s get started!
- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
- What made you realize the truth about Santa?
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
- What is you all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
- Be honest: Do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
- What would be your dream place to visit for the Holiday season?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
- Favorite Christmas scent?
- As a kid what was the one gift you ALWAYS asked for but never received?
- Whats the best part about Christmas for you?
- My favorite Christmas movie is The Santa Clause and Jingle All The Way.
- I open presents on Christmas Eve night. It has been a family tradition for about 10 years now and I really enjoy it.
- No. Sadly, I have not experienced a white Christmas. I hope to one day. 🙂
- Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.
- I still believe in Santa. 😉
- My all-time favorite Holiday food/treat would have to be Pork Belly adobo with garlic rice. I can eat it all day long (which I do) because of how delicious it is.
- I honestly love GIVING gifts better. I like making people happy and that is enough of a gift for me.
- My dream place to visit during the Holiday season would have to be London, New York and Tokyo. I think they would all be stunning during the Holiday season.
- My favorite Christmas songs are:
- Christmas EveL – Stray Kids
- Winter Bear – V (BTS)
- Santa Clause is Coming to Town – Jackson 5
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause – Jackson 5
- I do make New Years resolutions. I try my best to keep to them but I usually fail.
- My favorite Christmas scent would have to be the Gingerbread smell in the Haunted Mansion for Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- I never asked for anything as a child. Like I said earlier, I prefer giving rather than receiving.
- The best part of Christmas for me is hanging out with my mom, grandma and pups all day. We stay in our jammies, watch Christmas movies all day. I love being in their company.
I hope you enjoyed the Christmas Tag! If you decide to do it please let me know or answer the questions in the comments. I would love to hear your answers for these questions!