Another month in the books! Literally!!
I feel like I read a lot less books this month than I did last and that is 100% okay! I really enjoyed the books that I have read this month.
- The Right Move Wind City #2
- The Right Move Wind City #3
- The One She Needs
- A Game Like Ours
- A Risky Play
- The Practice Kiss (My K-Drama Life #2)
- Oppa Tour Guide: Seoul Book One, Oppa
- The Superstar Scandal (My K-Drama Life #3)
- Teen Romance: K-Drama, K-Pop: My Encounter with a Superstar Book 1
- Idol Thoughts (H3ro 1)
- The Idol Who Became Her World (Zodiac, #1)
- The Spark
- The Girl Who Gave Him the Moon (Zodiac #2)
- The Dancer Who Saved Her Soul (Zodiac #3)
- The Leader Who Fell from the Sky (Zodiac #4)
- Haunting Adeline
- Hunting Adeline
- No Manga this month 😦
I don’t know if I have a favorite book that I have read this month BUT I also don’t have a least favorite. The most intriguing but not also in the beset possible way was the Haunting Adeline and the Hunting Adeline were something else. II will say if you are planning to pick these books up please look for trigger warnings because I was NOT prepared for this book at all.