New Years Puppy Treats
I love making the pups something delicious to eat on New Year’s and this year I decided it was going to be pupcakes. So here is what you need!
- 1 Banana
- 3/4 C peanut butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/3 C oats
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 C water
- Cream cheese
- 12 dog biscuits
- Pre-heat your oven to 350º and line your muffin tray with cupcake liners or use coconut oil to grease it and set it aside.
- Mash your banana in a bowl until completely smooth.
- Add in the peanut butter, egg, flour, oats, baking powder, and honey into the bowl with the banana, mix until combined.
- Add in your water to the consistency you desire. I like mine a little more towards the thin side.
- Split into the cupcake tray and place into the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown on top.
- In a standing mixer whip your cream cheese until fluffy.
- Once your cupcakes cool frost and place a bone on top.
The pups really enjoy this delicious treat. Of course since we made 12 of them we had to make sure that we spread some love to our puppy cousins and friends.